Legal Advice from Experienced Lawyers Serving New Mexico
Since the Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. opened in May of 2007, our group has concentrated on insurance defense, civil litigation, business litigation, employment law and litigation, civil rights law and litigation, and real estate. We offer a small firm environment from lawyers who take the time to meet with you, understand your issues, and devote personal time to your problem. When necessary, we have a broad network of contract attorneys and other professional relationships whom we may call upon to meet a client’s needs.
When you bring your case to Carrillo Law Firm, P.C., you will always receive the benefit of our:
- Focus on business — Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. is an all-in-one office that handles every type of business law case — from litigation to civil rights. This strong focus on the business world ensures our clients that they are being represented by a team of attorneys who are familiar with their situation.
- Extensive experience — Our attorneys have more than 60 combined years of legal experience. This knowledge of business law enables us to give your case the high-quality representation it deserves.
- Flexibility — No matter how simple or complex your problems may be, we welcome the opportunity to work with you on them. From consultation to litigation, we decide the best course of action for you to take.
Areas of practice
At Carrillo Law Firm, P.C., we can represent you in these areas:
- Employment Law and Civil Rights — When you need to build a strong relationship between your business and its employees, our experience with employment law can ensure that the rights of both sides are protected.
- Real Estate, Business and Commercial Litigation — Whenever you have an issue in the complex areas of property transfers or property rights, we will point you in the best direction for the future of your family or business.
Contact the Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. today
To schedule an appointment with any of our attorneys, call our office at 575-647-3200 or contact us online today. Two of the firm’s attorneys are bilingual — English and Spanish speakers — and the majority of the staff is also bilingual, for your convenience.