Legal Advice from Experienced Lawyers Serving New Mexico
Since the Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. opened in May of 2007, our group of litigators and transaction attorneys have concentrated on insurance defense, civil litigation, business transactions and litigation, employment law, civil rights, real estate, and probate. We offer personal attention from senior lawyers who have, on average, 25+ years of real-world experience in problem-solving and resolution of complex disputes and business-planning problems throughout all of New Mexico and West Texas. When necessary, we have a broad network of contract attorneys and other professional relationships whom we may call upon to meet a client’s needs.
When you bring your case to Carrillo Law Firm, P.C., you will always receive the benefit of our:
- Focus on business — Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. is an all-in-one office that handles every type of business law case — from litigation to civil rights and banking law. This strong focus on the business world ensures our clients that they are being represented by a team of attorneys who are familiar with their situation.
- Extensive experience — Our attorneys have more than 90 combined years of legal experience, with our senior lawyers averaging 25+ years of experience each. This knowledge of business law enables us to give your case the high-quality representation it deserves.
- Flexibility — No matter how simple or complex your problems may be, we welcome the opportunity to work with you on them. From consultation to litigation, we decide the best course of action for you to take.
Areas of practice
At Carrillo Law Firm, P.C., we can represent you in these areas:
- Business Law — We are proud to provide high-quality business law representation throughout New Mexico and West Texas. From business formation, to contract issues and more, we are capable of successfully handling your case.
- Employment Law and Civil Rights — When you need to build a strong relationship between your business and its employees, our experience with employment law can ensure that the rights of both sides are protected.
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trusts — Whenever you have an issue in the complex areas of property transfers or property rights, we will point you in the best direction for the future of your family or business.
Contact the Carrillo Law Firm, P.C. today
To schedule an appointment with an experienced business law firm, call our office at 575-647-3200 or contact us online today. Three of the firm’s attorneys are bilingual — English and Spanish speakers — and the majority of the staff is also bilingual, for your convenience.